Adhering to guidelines
Throughout this pandemic, I will be following guidelines issued by the government, NHS, other relevant authorities and my professional associations, regarding safe and hygienic practice and the use of any personal protective equipment (PPE).
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
Full risk assessments have been carried out and a few changes put in place, both before, during and after each face to face appointment, to help ensure the safety of customers, clients, students and practitioner.
Before each face to face session customers, clients and students are required to answer the following questions. If the answer is YES to any of them, then your session needs to be postponed for at least 14 days, please contact us immediately, so we can postpone your session with no charges being incurred.
Have you or any member of your household
· Travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
· Taken a cruise within the last 30 days
· Been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Corona virus/COVID-19
· Been diagnosed with Corona virus/Covid-19 or not yet cleared as non-contagious
Have you or any member of your household experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days
· Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
· Fever 100.4°F +
· Chills or repeated shaking with chills
· Muscle pain
· Sore throat
· Loss of taste or smell
· Unexplained sores on soles of feet
· Unusual fatigue
· Non-allergy related runny nose
Every face to face customer, client and student will also be asked to complete a new COVID-19 Screening form ahead of EVERY appointment for the foreseeable future.
Maintaining social distances
Please note that while many treatments involve close contact, I will be observing social distancing measures wherever possible..
Please wear a face covering during your visit . From 8th August 2020 it is now mandatory to wear a face covering before entering and you must keep it on until you leave. Exceptions can be discussed.
I will also be wearing an appropriate level of PPE.
Please bring your own water.